job description - Warehouse Specialist
Execute autonomously logistic activities regarding Shipping and/or Warehouse in order to area to drive cost reduction, improve service levels, safety and effective utilization of warehouse and logistics activities. Be technical reference for other areas or new employees.
This position is based out of Pinetown, South Africa.
What you will do
- Support to ensure goods receipts from suppliers and deliveries to customer: resolve issues that might arise with deliveries (in/out) at warehouse / port / customs / transportation company: Fill proper documentation for all goods in/out of factory (e.g., invoices, customs documentation)
- Resolve or support issues that might arise with port / customs / transportation company
- Support and preparation reporting of KPIs (incl., costs, payload, PDII) for all metrics concerning the factory, inclusive all the way to final destination on the DOs
- Run process in order to deliveries to customer (e.g., from port to customer site) and link factories to customers to shipping company / road transportation
- Synchronize ETDs and ETAs over the supply chain to ensure the correct delivery date to customer
- Resolve issues that might arise with port / customs / transportation company
- Bring suggestion and drive projects to continuous improvement for the areas
We believe you have
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain/Logistics/Business Administration
- Two to three years of experience working in a similar domain
- Self-management, organizational skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
Tetra Pak Nigeria is committed to making food safe and available, by protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. thereby touching millions of people's lives every day.