job description - Traffic Warden
- Grade 12 (NQF level 4);
- No experience required as successful candidates will be trained as Traffic Wardens;
- Affidavit that the applicant has no criminal record;
- A Valid driver’s licence will be an added advantage.
- To patrol an area as assigned for the enforcement of general law and order in terms of powers conferred upon a Peace Officer in terms of Government Notice R159 dated 02 February 1979 as amended, in particular the prevention of crimes in terms of the Criminal Procedure Act 51 of 1977 as well as other legislations (i.e. National Road Traffic Act, CoJ By-laws).
Key Performance Areas:
- Assist in the Prevention of Crime and Maintain Law and Order to ensure the Execution of Duties based on the Batho Pele Principles.
- Enforce and Execute the provisions set out in the Criminal Procedure Act 51 of 1977 to ensure Public Safety Service Delivery based on the Batho Pele Principles.
- Participate in community-related services to ensure public safety service delivery based on the Batho Pele Principles.
- Assist in executing crime prevention functions to ensure public safety delivery based on the Batho Pele Principles.
- Act with Integrity.
- Knowledge of Criminal Procedure Act 51 of 1977.
- Knowledge of the City’s By-Laws.
- National Road Traffic Act.
- Customer and Service Delivery Management (Batho Pele) Ethics.
- Impact and Influence.
About the company
JOBURG DENTAL is a specialist periodontal and dental implant practice in the world.