job description - Supervisor
- The primary focus of the Supervisor would be to assist the Store Manager in maximizing the profits by increasing sales effectively, managing stock, and controlling expenses as per budget. If you feel that you have what it takes to fill the shoes of this position, please apply.
- Matric or equivalent
- Three to five years of retail experience as a Shop Assistant
- Computer Literate
- Good communication skills
- Further qualifications related to retail/business will be an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Outstanding customer care skills, the ability to interact and communicate with customers
- Accurate and efficient operation skills
- A high standard of work on the sales floor, dedication to maintaining
- Quality standards/housekeeping standards, willingness to take initiative if a job needs to be done
- Very good record of attendance and punctuality
- Willingness to consistently apply Refinery values and Refinery policies and procedures in all aspects of your work
- Good understanding of company VM strategy in terms of stock intensity and SKU availability
- Good planning, and delegation skills and the ability to lead a team
- Personal integrity
- High-stress tolerance
- Ability to work trading hours at the shopping center
- Understand the receiving procedure
- Ability to maintain the stockroom's layout and specification
- Maximise profits by assisting the manager to achieve sales budgets.
- Merchandise Management Support Stock Loss Management adherence
- Financial assistance and execution
- Info Support
- Stock holding and adherence to policy Human Resource assistance.
About the company
We provide central infrastructure to launch new brands, nurture smaller brands, and position new fashion and footwear acquisitions.