job description - Specialist Sales & Service
- To provide specialist advice and support in the development and implementation of business planning and associated service delivery processes, methods and techniques; enabling the provision of sound planning/forecasting services.
- Business Development: Conduct and facilitate strategic and market analytics to drive out customer insights on a micro segment level
- Extract key intelligence to present to the Management on a monthly basis to support their strategy definition and tactical change decision making.
- Business Strategies and Planning: To facilitate and develop targeted segment specific strategies
- Research: Investigate and embark on a continuous market scanning to identify and stay abreast of market trends and activities to inform opportunities for new or enhanced products and services
- Stakeholder Management: Develop relationships with business leadership, and ensure that business improvement recommendations are monitored and sustained.
- Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
About the company
Absa Group is a leading solutions-driven Corporate and Investment Bank that offers our clients innovative advisory and financing solutions