job description - Services Spare Parts Controller
- Perform regular parts consumption analysis and stocks optimization.
- Perform regular stock cost control and optimization.
- Perform regular analysis on customer stock obsolete parts and optimize replacement process.
- Participate in the regular stock take at customers.
- Respond Customer queries on parts availability, cost and orders.
- Deliver ePIMS training to customers and internally.
- Perform monthly reporting on stock movement.
- We believe you have
- A college degree or above with a major in mechanical and electrical is beneficial.
- Working experience in warehouse management related role.
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- SAP, TPMS and PIV experience is beneficial.
- Willingness to develop.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
About the company
Tetra Pak Nigeria is committed to making food safe and available, by protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. thereby touching millions of people's lives every day.