job description - Services Intern
- Support Technical and Service admin
- Ordering of training manuals
- Receiving training feedback from trainers and customers.
- Creating certificates for customer technicians.
- Sending certificates along with invoices to customers
- Archiving training documents and filing.
- Distributing PPE and clothing to allocated Service Engineer or Technicians.
- Courier local and international documents or goods to customers.
- Assisting store man with managing stores and adhoc stores duties.
- Keeping track of tools sent and booked in by Service Engineers.
- Requesting travel invoices for CWTS.
- Follow up on PO’s for outstanding open costs.
- Assist with preparing safety files for Service Engineers.
- Requesting Certificates of fitness from the local company Nurse.
- Booking annual medicals for Service Engineers.
- Track open tickets with travel agent.
- Request list from Finance for PO’s needed to be GRN’d.
We believe you have
- A Diploma or Degree in Business Administration.
- Curious and a fast learner who is results orientated
- Capable of working independently, with little supervision
- Can work within cross-functional teams and is able to engage with people at all levels
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Have good computer skills and that you are proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Adapts well, deals with uncertainty, and is able make the changes required in order to complete assigned tasks on time
- Treats company resources like their own, adheres to set budget and follows policies and procedures
About the company
Tetra Pak Nigeria is committed to making food safe and available, by protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. thereby touching millions of people's lives every day.