job description - Risk Admin Controller
- Grade 12/Matric.
- Relevant business qualification would be preferable.
- Project Management experience would be advantageous.
- Valid driver’s license.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a successful Super Store Manager within a retail store. Successful refers to your store achieving all objectives, sales, stock loss, store profit audit results, with specific exposure to the full portfolio of store administration requirements and procedures.
- Basic Industrial Relations and Conditions of Employment Act.
- Good understanding of conducting stock takes.
- Working knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety (OHASA)
- Basic knowledge of Labour Relations Act.
- Be detailed oreintated and have strong business acumen and numracy skills.
- Experience in report writing such as investigations, GAP Analysis, admin reports and recommendations.
- Computer literate and possess good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Iffice (intermediate phase).
- Strong organizationsl and administrative skills.
- Effective communication skills in English and a second language appropriate to the region, to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to work independent or as part of a team.
- Good time management skills and organizational skills.
- Must have a strong sense of integrity and is honest and ethical in everything they do.
- A valid Driver's license is essential (this position will require extensive travel)
- An inherent requirement for this position is travel and therefore the successful candidate will need to manage their ongoing travel requiremnts and monthly budgets throughout the Gauteng - Pretoria area assigned.
- Physically fit and able to perform duties.
- Contribute to the department and organization special project assigned.
- Responsible for conducting Risk Assessments in stores as per Risk Admin Checks.
- Visit stores and investigate relevant department intensively for compliance with policies and procedures.
- Responsible for conducting investigations on instructio from Line Manager.
- Ensuring all records, systems and paperwork are kept up to date.
- The ability to work to according to deadlines, have high levels of drive and initative, and have insight - to percieve patterns and detail below surface.
- Ensure that stock takes are conducted as per company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for generating reports and propise Stock take audit recommendations.
- Have excellent communication skills and to be able to convey knowledge and interact effectively with people at all kevels within the Company.
- Manage confifential informations with utmost discretion and integrity.
- Ensuring that correct company policies and procedures are followed correctly at all stores.
- Compile ad-hoc reports on request to complete investigations.
- Train, guide and support stores to ensure compliance to all SOP's
About the company
We provide central infrastructure to launch new brands, nurture smaller brands, and position new fashion and footwear acquisitions.