What are we looking for?
- Post-graduate or Masters Degree in food science, food engineering, biochemical engineering or related fields
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience (5-7 years) in a (preferably food) manufacturing/industrial environment
- Experience (>3 years) in Quality Systems Management and excellent people leadership
- Change Management / Project management Experience
- Food industry or consumer packaged goods industry a definite advantage
- Production supervisory or management experience a plus
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Inspirational People Leader who actively and intentionally develops direct reports within High Performing Collaboration process. Guide recruitment, onboarding, training and development, and engagement of Q&FS associates following team working 5 principles. Drive Associates engagement through a foundation of teamwork and individual accountability. Be part of his/her own succession plan and PDP.
- Plan, direct, document, implement, maintain, and improve the Food Safety and Quality Management System and the different Mars QFS Standards (QMP, HACCP, GMP/GHP, Dry Petcare, Dry Sanitation, Dry Micro, Traceability, HRCI, etc). Ensure Q&FS Standards gaps are well known and have a clear plan to achieve compliance (including investment needs through CAB process and factory masterplan)
- Coordinate the activities and information to achieve and maintain ISO 9001 and ISO 22000 accreditation, and Mars Quality standard conformance.
- Lead the Food Safety Team and HACCP Plans, CCP, oPRPs, validations; as well as develop, implement, maintain, and improve prerequisite programs.
- Lead and Manage PRIMP Program by managing Q&FS Incidents, acting as the Incident Owner of the site and ensure PRIMP team training. Communicates Q&FS Incidents in a timely manner, involving right stakeholders at the right time, leading risk assessment, traceability, root cause analyses, action plans and proper follow-ups.
- Be part of BCM process when needed
- Ensure management systems and processes are fully aligned with customer expectations, company standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Lead / support all internal and external audits. Complete and document the front-end preparation and the fulfillment of the audit requirements (LRQA, local authorities)
- Manage the resolution of identified system gaps in a timely manner and verify that the corrective actions are complete and effective.