job description - Project Supply Chain Leader
- Recognised supply chain related qualification
- Relevant experience between 5-8 years in an industrial/manufacturing environment
- Advanced knowledge of SAP (Supply Chain)
- Proven project management experience
- Advance Analytical skills (MS ACCES & MS EXCEL)
- Sound knowledge of Industrial and Supply chain processes
- Excellent and concise communication and leadership skills
- Active team player, deadline driven, process driven
- Supplier OTIF (on time in full)
- Physical Stock (value level) & WIP levels
- Inventory accuracy and Missing part Rate
- Compliance with QCD commitment
- Improvement in Supply performance and efficiency
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop and effectively manage the procurement & logistics team (Motors)
- Ensure integrity of data needed to run efficient MRP (material resources planning)
- Improve the performance of the supply chain through the appropriate use of tools and techniques (promote continuous improvement)
- Manage continuous improvement plans for internal and external flows: key actors to enable APSYS deployment (internal/external pull flow, kit sizing, logistic specification elaboration, material footprint layout …)
- Manage the physical material flow (goods reception, warehousing, picking, kitting, online replenishment, parts shipment, transport)
- Manage the inventory levels.
- Support supplier performance development.
- Planning of workload and activities to synchronize all actors of the Supply Chain while ensuring service level and reducing global inventories.
- Short term planning to coordinate line replenishment and track missing parts in line with the maintenance plan.
- Ensure material availability by planning all interfaces to suppliers.
- Ensure that employees operate in an environment that complies with company Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
- Define Vendors' requirements regarding logistics.
- Define warehouse layouts, its internal flows and storage policy
- Define line feeding layout and kitting associated
We are a firm in the transportation sector, in the digital age. From high-speed trains, metros, monorails, and trams, to turnkey systems, services, infrastructure, signaling, and digital mobility.