job description - Plant Maintenance Supervisor - Waltloo
Who you are
- 2 years’ experience in a Supervisory role
- Experience in Inventory/ Asset Management
- You have Knowledge of HSEQ Standards and Compliance
- You have SAP knowledge and experience
- What you’ll have done before:
- NQF Level 7 (Degree in Mechanical Engineering)
- 5 years’ experience in Plant Operations/Maintenance within Depot/Terminal
- Experience in a Petrochemical Planning environment
What you’ll be doing
- Provide input into business plan/budget ensure management of costs as planned.
- Track monthly cost centre spend, generate monthly cost control report and report on variances.
MAINTENANCE PLANNING & SCHEDULING
- Ensure adequate planning around preventative maintenance strategies and adhere to approved maintenance schedule.
- Ensure that audit indicates full compliance with company policies, procedures, standards, eliminate repeat findings on 920 and other HSEQ inspections.
- Manage the SAP AM/PM systems.
- Reduced downtime and equipment failure and lower maintenance costs (within budget), all maintenance statutory requirements are met.
- Ensure that asset register is up to date.
- Ensure issuing of work permits (PTW) and effective management of contractors on site, and all contractors adhere to remedial action plans.
CUSTOMER & STAKEHOLDER COORDINATION
- Adhere to customer and stakeholder policy and procedure, provide and customers SLAs
- Conduct audits on customer for compliance to governance and business procedures.
- Liaise with contractor on deliverables and follow up on timelines and performance measures
Engen is an oil and Gas company, that deals mainly in the downstream refined petroleum products market and related businesses.