job description - Payroll Analyst
- The role will function as the link between Payroll, Human Resources, Finance and IT. Ensure systems are communicating correctly and that optimum system performance is maintained. Analytics for decision making and reporting to management.
KEY PERFORMANC AREAS:
Duties include but will not be limited to:
- Analyse compensation related data and system calculations.
- Updating and configuring the system to comply with legislative and operational requirements as required by Management.
- Weekly and monthly configuration check and escalating system issues tp prevent failure to Management.
- Data Migration and set-up.
- Compilation of system user guides.
- Project Management on all Payroll and HR Projects.
- Reporting and Analytics on Salary and Wage information and mitigation of risks associated with potential payroll errors
- Data Analytics - system performance, staff output and training needs.
- Maintenance and changes to organogram.
- Manage flow of information between departments.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Project Management Certificate or Diploma
- Certificate in Business Systems and Data Analysis.
- SAGE 300 People experience (full payroll function).
- Excellent understanding of the BCEA and Labour Legislation.
- Excellent IT and Systems knowledge with SQL, Visio and Click sense experience.
- Advannced Excel user.
- SARS System knowledge.
- Payroll and Financial governance
- Drivers license & own car essential
- Innovative; Analytical; Conceptual thinking
- Work independently and as a part of a team.
- Initiating action.
- Drive and energy.
- Ability to adapt and respond to change.
- Creative thinking and problem - solving.
About the company
We are a leading, black-owned, responsible, internationally recognised, vertically integrated seafood and branded fast-moving consumer