job description - Payroll Administrator
- Provide effective on-going administrative support to the MEA Payroll team
- Working as part of the IMETA Payroll team.
- Working with the third party providers, processing payrolls for IMETA entities across the Brambles group.
- Working with business stakeholders to ensure that the payroll meets with their requirements and that all employees are paid accurately and on time.
- The position involves both administration and data capturing - therefore requiring an understanding of administrative functions as well as data processing on managed service and outsourced platforms
- Preparing monthly payrolls according to schedule, preparing documentation to support monthly approval by Payroll Lead/Manager, accurately and on time
- Application for Tax directives
- Resolving employee queries
- Ensuring data protection standards are met
- Working as part of the IMETA Region Payroll Support team
Ideal Candidate requirements:
- Matric + Tertiary Qualification (preferably a Degree)
- Minimum of 3 years payroll processing experience - ideally for multiple countries
- Working knowledge of SAP, ADP, Workday and Kronos are an advantage
- Must have a high attention to detail, good business acumen and customer focus
- Enjoys working to deadlines and solving complex problems
Preferred Level of Work Experience
- 3 - 5 years
We are a global leader in managed, returnable and reusable packaging solutions, serving many of the world's largest companies in sectors such as consumer goods, fresh produce, beverage and automotive.