job description - Money Market Assistant
Purpose of the Job
- The main purpose of the position is to coordinate the exports between the various supply line segments. This includes on advising how to save costs in the different segments and to provide relevant international trade information to buyers, operations and compliance.
Job Advert Details
- The coordination of exports between the various supply line segments
- Providing the relevant international trade information to buyers, operations and compliance
- Provide information to EDI for the finalization of manual commercial invoices
- Coordinate, monitor the relevant documentation flow
- Analysis of stock levels, alerts and advise
- Provide advise on how to save costs in each segment of the process
- Manage the service levels of internal and external service providers
- Clearing agents
- Responsible for the supply line reports and adhoc projects
- Tracking and tracing.
- Degree in logistics, supply chain or similar.
- Minimum of 1 years relevant experience within an exports or supply chain environment.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Workable knowledge of data evaluation
- High level understanding of exports
- High level understanding of logistics
About the company
ShopRite is a retailers' cooperative of supermarkets.