job description - Marketing Intern
- Support the marketing functions various projects and tasks, for the department to be able to deliver a high-quality service to our customers in a fast and efficient way
- Develop insights reports/presentations for customer meetings, based on both qualitative and quantitative data
- Drive and deliver administrational tasks and deliver upon ad hoc customer queries
- Support the marketing managers in the design and artwork process.
- Handle sample requests
- Support marketing and communications activities in collaboration with agencies
- Raise purchase orders on internal ordering system
- Support team with capturing meeting minutes, arranging meetings and events
We believe you have
- A Diploma or Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Curious and fast learner, results orientated
- Capable of working on own initiative
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team, able to engage with people of all levels
- You are fully fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Your computer literacy includes MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Adapts, deals with uncertainty, changes direction if things don’t go as planned
- Treats company resources like their own, adheres to set budget and follows policies and procedures
- Employment Equity targets apply.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
About the company
Tetra Pak Nigeria is committed to making food safe and available, by protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. thereby touching millions of people's lives every day.