job description - Maintenance Technicians
Duties (not an exhaustive list):
- Perform general maintenance, installation and repair work to facilities and amenities within the school - not limited to, electrical, plumbing, masonry, flooring, painting, and steel work.
- Report all damaged and non-functional facility and amenity related items / areas to the Maintenance Supervisor and Maintenance Manager.
- Inspect facilities and grounds for safety and security; identifies and reports hazardous conditions and facility maintenance needs to Maintenance Supervisor.
- Follow safe working practices and make appropriate use of safety equipment and PPE as required
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Artisan Qualification would be an advantage
- Proven experience in the maintenance/ building field
- Skilled in electrical, plumbing, masonry, flooring, painting, and steel work
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Sound work ethic
- Good interpersonal skills
- Time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Supportive of the School’s Christian ethos
St Peter’s School is an independent preparatory school for boys and girls aged 3 to 13 years, set within 28 acres of beautiful countryside