job description - Maintenance Assistant - Nigel
- Actively involved and participating in receiving over the shoulder training from the electrical/mechanical maintenance team.
- Assist technician/ Handyman in all discipline in effecting investigations, evaluation and restorations of problems identified inclusive of hazards as per new SLA (phase 2,3, and 4)
- Regular submission of progress report to the Service Manager or technician.
- Undertake other related assignments and duties as assigned to from time to time
- Perform tasks in accordance to job cards (work orders) issued and instructions from Technician, as per Client & Company requirements.
- Assist in conducting investigations, evaluation & restorations on identified equipment malfunction.
- Assist the Technician with major repairs and services.
- Provide constant feedback to the Line Manager, Technical staff & RC on restoration status of operations
- (Electrical/Mechanical) - Technical Diploma
- Matric (Senior Certificate)
- Practical exposure basic training on hand tools, electrical and mechanical equipment, Working at heights, plumbing work,
- Basic training on hand tools, electrical and mechanical equipment
- Knowledge of OHS Act & ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
About the company
We are a firm in the transportation sector, in the digital age. From high-speed trains, metros, monorails, and trams, to turnkey systems, services, infrastructure, signaling, and digital mobility.