job description - Lease Administrator
Main purpose / objective of the position:
- To establish and maintain effective support services for the property management functions, primarily the administration of the Agreement of Lease.
Decision making authority:
- Works within a broad framework of existing policies and guidelines.
Experience / Education:
- Minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent qualification. 3 years relevant experience, directly interfacing with clients and providing general administrative support services. A secretarial or PRO diploma would be a recommendation.
- Typing, computer literacy (Advanced MS Office, Contract Creation & Procurement system), Nicor & SAP; Telephone skills, Administration, Organisational skills.
- JHI Systems and Procedures; General Business and Property Management Acumen, House rules, service contractors per building, insurance policies & procedures.
- Communication, Customer and Quality focus, Accuracy, Methodical, Tolerance for stress, Initiative, Self confidence; Impact and influence, Teamwork and co-operation, Problem solving, Assertiveness, Attention to detail, Self-starter, Time management.
Major drivers of work volume:
- Number and Profile of Tenants, Profile of buildings.
Interface / relationships with:
- Internal: Leasing Consultant; Technical Consultants, Property / Centre manager; Finance External: Tenants and Potential Tenants
We are a trusted property services company that delivers comprehensive strategies, services and solutions to a wide client base.