job description - IS LBL Lecturer
- To lecture Information Technology-related modules, in the faculty on a part-time basis.
- To assist in the administration and departmental affairs and activities as required by the academic department.
Minimum qualifications required:
- BSc Information Technology
- Honours degree is preferred, but not essential
Modules to be lectured:
- Basic and Advanced C#
- Relevant lecturing experience
- Necessary knowledge of higher education practices and processes
Duties and Responsibilities
- General administration
- Setting and marking of assessments
- Preparation of notes and additional study materials
- Quality Assurance
- Management of At-risk students
- Functional and Behavioural Competencies
- Initiative and responsibility
- Constructive teamwork, relations and networking
- Analysis and judgement
- Innovation and change
- Systematic approach (planning and organising)
- Steadiness (emotional tenacity)
We are an independent private higher education institution with 12 campuses across the country and many international students, offering 21 degrees in humanities, arts, business, science, and law.