job description - Health And Safety Intern
- To pursue a career in health and safety
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Problem solving capabilities.
- Pursue an attitude of learning.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Word and Excel
- Good communication skills
- ND or Degree in Health and safety / Environmental safety
- Code 8 driver’s license
- Good teamwork skills.
- Driver’s license
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- No experience required.
- Must be fluent in English and Afrikaans – other local languages will be an advantage.
- Effective communication and people interaction skills.
- Time management essential
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Maintain a proactive approach.
- Ability to express yourself clearly and competently.
- Fine attention to detail.
Tuboseal is a pipeline rehabilitation company with trenchless technologies as its cornerstone. Tuboseal Services specialize in trenchless pipeline rehabilitation, CIPP, and pipeline construction.