job description - Global Risk Advisory - Alliances
Strategy & Content Development
- Working with the Global Alliances Leader, Program Leader, and Alliances PMO - maintain the strategic alliance plan, coordinating with Deloitte MF Lead Alliance Partners and leadership, to keep an up-to-date view of the business plan highlighting GTM approach, top priorities, our capabilities, and financial goals for all RA strategic alliances.
- Develop executive-level presentations to communicate strategic updates to leaders
- Effectively communicate to internal audiences how the program aligns to applicable signature issues, firm strategy, and business offerings.
- Understand and articulate the economic impact of the alliances on Deloitte’s business, with a focus on Risk Advisory including sell-with, sell-to, resell, and buy-from metrics.
- Coordinate with Global RA Clients & Industries leaders to drive sector based GTM plans.
- Demonstrate the ability to draw insights from the intersection of different data sets/research sources and act as an information clearinghouse as it relates to alliances.
Community & Network Building
- Participate in and facilitate global coordination as required.
- Collaborate closely with the GRA Pursuit Center of Excellence (PCOE) to ensure alliance leadership has required pursuit support.
- Assist with leading the Community of Practice (CoP) to ensure that the community is active and relevant.
- Support key meetings to ensure that they are scheduled, occur on a regular basis and actions are tracked.
Reporting, Pipeline Tracking & Validation
- Work with analysts leveraging the global CRM system (Salesforce/Jupiter) to maintain an accurate view of the pipeline.
- Maintain clear and consistent alliance reporting.
- Own and drive all aspects of operational reporting including wins, pipeline, quals, awards and any other metrics important to the alliance and key stakeholders.
Communications & Knowledge Management
- Develop and lead project plans to enhance operational excellence and enable informed decision-making.
- Track the global alliances budget.
- Assist the leadership in designing programs and processes to streamline workflows, allocate resources, onboard new members, and enrich the overall talent experience.
- Manage alliance communications for the global network.
- Ensure that any training/learning requirements are met
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years professional experience preferably with 2-3 years focused on alliances or equivalent experience.
- Experience in articulating value proposition for alliances particularly with executive audiences.
- Adept at Executive presentations, Quarterly business reviews and strong abilities in PPT and storytelling.
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and senior level executives, and technical teams.
- Proficiency in word, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully in a team setting.
- Savvy at navigating complex organizations and connecting the right people within each organization.
- Ability to think strategically, while staying focused on monitoring the progress of action items and meeting agreed timelines.
- Effective at sharing and communicating knowledge and supporting teammates.
- Highly organized and self-sufficient.
- Strong executive presence, complimented by clear and convincing communication skills.
- High degree of integrity by honoring commitments and demonstrating consistent behavior.
- Strong aptitude and passion for driving operational detail and market impact.
Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity.