job description - Floor Advisor
- Gaining a complete understanding of our entire product offering.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing customers.
- Understanding customer needs and connecting them to the right solutions.
- Ensure all our products are always well stocked and merchandised to the highest standard.
- Assist customers by preparing quotations for current and future orders.
- Following up efficiently and effectively with customers on everything related to their outstanding orders and quotations.
- Processing of customer payments at Point of Sale and taking accountability for cash desk when required.
- Available to work on weekends when required.
The experience we're looking for:
- Experience in a similar role focused on looking after customers.
- Well-spoken with an excellent telephone manner.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
The type of personality that will excel:
- A "go-to" person on whom people can rely.
- Outstanding with people, possessing great communication skills.
- Someone who likes to get "stuck in", and who has a sense of urgency to deliver agreed results.
- Passionate about excellence and attention to detail, follows up and follows through.
About the company
Jonsson Workwear provides a customized solution; conceptualizing, designing, and manufacturing workwear for your business at our factories.