job description - Finance Admin Intern
- Prepare monthly journals
- Assist in preparing business reports
- Collect data for budgeting and forecasting
- Retrieve data from various business systems, respond to queries from business stakeholders
- Liaise with external partners on Exchange rate information, and share within the business
- Update of monthly records in SAP
- Support team with capturing meeting minutes, arranging meetings and events
We believe you have
- A Diploma or Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Curious and fast learner, results orientated.
- Capable of working on own initiative.
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team, able to engage with people of all levels.
- You are fully fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Your computer literacy includes MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Adapts, deals with uncertainty, changes direction if things don’t go as planned
- Treats company resources like their own, follows policies and procedures
- Employment Equity targets apply.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
About the company
Tetra Pak Nigeria is committed to making food safe and available, by protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. thereby touching millions of people's lives every day.