job description - Distribution Centre Manager
- Related tertiary education
- 6 years experience in Logistics
- 4 years experience in Management
- Sound knowledge of E-Commerce
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Oversees the distribution centre, including order processing, picking, packing, shipping, and receiving.
- Balance workloads as needed to achieve production and delivery goals for Distribution Centre
- Manage subordinate staff in the day to day performance of their jobs.
- Make sure goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Monitors centre managers and associated activities; offers assistance to those with concerns or problems on the work floor.
- Implements worker safety and health regulations.
- Meets with other managers to confer about products, shipping times, and distribution issues, among many other concerns.
- Creates new supply strategies
- Manage staff resources and allocate supplies
- The ability to plan ahead and deal with unexpected changes.
About the company
BUFFALO International Logistics is a China-Africa online trade logistics service provider.