job description - Director: Digital Experience
- Contribute to strategy formulation, execute regional or global business strategies for products and services and direct short-term and long-range planning and budget development.
- Drive adherence to key policies, processes and methodologies to ensure operational efficiency and design and enhance business processes, tools and operating models to improve productivity.
- Participate in acquisition and growth activities at a regional or global level and contribute to capital market development.
- Set operational and/or performance goals for each department, establish and monitor performance reporting systems and measure performance against performance goals.
- Define, collect and gather root-cause analysis for the Field Operations issues to facilitate improvement management.
- Develop an annual operational budget and manage expenditure against this budget.
- Effectively manage a team, their resources, development and overall performance.
- Responsible for high-level relationship management with clients.
- Works to grow the client relationship by identifying new business opportunities.
- Drives team to execute on contract terms and conditions and works with the delivery managers to ensure on-time delivery of projects that support the client’s business.
- Generally, has profit and loss responsibilities.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Understanding user experience and how to enhance digital tools.
- Experience executing user experience strategies, deployment and ensuring adoption and stabilization of these strategies.
- Design authority in user experience.
- High level of communication skills.
- ServiceNow / ITSM product understanding experience is required.
About the company
We are a leading global Technology and Business Solutions Provider. NTT believes in contributing to society through our business operations by applying technology for good.