job description - Client Executive
- As Client Executive you will provide comprehensive Insurance service and support to Marsh clients and to consistently deliver high level of service. Ensure organizational compliance to Company policies, procedures and legislation.
What is in it for you?
- An international well-established company with a strong brand and strong results to match;
- Opportunity to make the difference and to work on both local and regional projects;
- Attractive benefits coverage, outstanding learning and mentoring programs, and internal mobility opportunities.
We will count on you to:
- Service delivery to the client
- Ensure successful renewal of insurance contracts
- Assist the Divisional Manager in the preparation of budget and understand the importance of client profitability
- Keep abreast with the local insurance markets
- Ensure that technical, claims and service delivery standards are properly implemented for the client in terms of quality management systems
- Ensure all products and services available within Marsh Africa are marketed to the client as appropriate
- Negotiation of annual fee with client in accordance to the budget
- Ensure that premiums are collected and properly matched internally
What you need to have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in short term insurance sales and client service delivery function
- Strong commercial insurance knowledge
- Claims knowledge
- Matric & relevant formal Insurance related qualification (RE etc.)
- FAIS compliant
- Fluent in English & Afrikaans
- Willingness to travel occasionally
What makes you stand out?
- Experience in dealing with I-connect and the red carpet facility
- Eager to exchange, collaborate and work in a multinational network and a global company
- Think outside of the box and a can-do positive attitude
Marsh is the worlds leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data-driven risk solutions and advisory services.