job description - Clerk
- Clover has an opportunity for an HR Clerk to join their team on a part-time basis at the CDC Cape Town Branch. The successful candidate will be expected to provide support to the HR department 3 days per week. This role requires an individual with an HR qualification or a final year HR student, preferably located close to the Branch or alternately have their own reliable transport. Requirements and responsibilities are listed below.
- National Diploma
- Business English: Fluent
- Computer literacy (Intermediate)
- Experience in working with senior management
- Maintains high standards
- Must be a team player
- Commitment and motivation
- Administrative capabilities
- Ability to plan and organize
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform a variety of administrative and related tasks
- Perform general office duties and administration as may be required
- Maintain and update filing/data/records/systems etc.
- Handle documentation
- Communicate with customers and employees where required
- Relieve colleagues where necessary
Clover S.A. Proprietary is a private company that has been in the industry, as a leading branded consumer goods and beverages group operating in South Africa and other selected African countries.