job description - Change Practitioner
Minimum qualification required:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in human sciences or an equivalent qualification (NQF 7 level);
- A minimum of 5-7 years of job-related change management experience on projects, programme, or large-scale organisational change.
- Organizational Design and Development (ODD) experience would be ideal.
- It is also preferred that the Change Practitioner resides in and has extensive work experience within the Cape region.
- It is important that the Change Practitioner has an appreciation of the people and cultural dynamics & nuances within this region.
- Change management knowledge and skills.
- Business management knowledge.
- Stakeholder management knowledge and skills.
- Communication management knowledge and skills; and
- Skills service and stakeholder focus.
- Possess strong interpersonal and analytical skills to perceive the business needs.
- Possess Organizational Design and Development (ODD) industry experience given the anticipated significant changes to business processes, structures, and roles.
About the company
Today EQPlus is an industry-recognised Information Communications Service Provider that reflects South Africa’s unique diversity and is proud to announce we are currently on a Level 2 B-BBEE.