job description - Assistant Branch Administrator
- Assist customers with the requests for orders, quotations, and lead times by fax, telephone, or email.
- Three month contract.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Tertiary Qualification in office administration advantageous.
- Advanced Computer Skills
- Syspro advantageous
- 2 years related experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with a quality brand is desirable.
- Experience in a customer service environment.
- Assist customers with enquiries, quotations and sales related queries either via fax, e-mail or telephone.
- Loading of sales orders into Syspro.
- Processing of sales invoices, invoicing of spares.
- Expediting of spares for despatch to customers.
- Lead time update and expediting back orders on behalf of customers.
- Provide customers with feedback.
- Assist with Cash sales.
- Liaise with Buying and Manufacturing regarding spares.
- Client enquiries and problem solving
- Sales administration i.e. filing and all office related duties.
- Invoicing of timesheets and service reports
- Breakdown and call out cost recovery
- Assist on the switchboard, as and when required
About the company
We are an integrated HR management solution for a domestic and international client base, with in-house expertise that enables the management of a workforce of around six key services.