job description - Analyst, Business Solutions
- To deliver value in the form of business outcomes by collaborating within the feature team and key stakeholders. Responsible for ensuring that requirements map back to the business value and that the entire feature team knows what and how they are implementing towards the desired requirement.
- First Degree in Information Technology
Experience & Software Design
- 1-2 years experience with requirements elicitation, gathering, documentation and management.
- 3-4 years practical experience in working in a variety of business areas within IT. Understanding and experience of the various disciplines within IT and how they relate to each other.
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Articulating Information
- Checking Details
- Documenting Facts
- Embracing Change
- Exploring Possibilities
- Agile Concepts
- Agile Planning
- Analysing and Interpreting Information
- Data Analysis
- IT Risk Management
- Research & Information Gathering
- Stakeholder Management (IT)
Standard Group is the largest financial institution by assets, offering a full range of that offers banking and financial services to individuals, businesses, institutions, and corporations.