job description - Administrator: Risk
- Align and integrate own administrative support tasks and activities in accordance to required response time, quality and service delivery standards.
- Advise on, communicate and provide risk and compliance support to assist and support the meeting of statutory, supervisory and regulatory requirements.
- Implement OHS processes according to legislative requirements, including risk identification and processes related to buildings requirements.
- Generate a variety of documents and where necessary produce reports according to set standards and prescribed guidelines.
- Accountable for own work quality, standards and outputs related to policies, procedures and defined processes.
- Proactively identify problems, apply known solutions and escalate more difficult problems.
- Plan for task execution and adjust priorities against an established plan.
- 1 - 2 years experience in a similar environment
- Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC) [NQF Level 04] in Office Administration
About the company
Liberty is a leading financial services firm that includes asset management, investment, and insurance, we understand the value of knowledge and its power to change realities when set in action.