job description - Web Designer - Typescript, React
- We are looking for an experienced web designer to work from home, who will be able to work independently on our projects. Cooperation in the form of an agreement on the performance of work or the like.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent Degree in Computer Science + React and Typescript work experience of at least 3 years (college projects and courses are not counted as work experience!)
- Selected applicants will be subjected to several tests to verify their knowledge. Inexperienced applicants will be identified, thus, if you don´t have the required knowledge, do not apply for this position.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- At least three years of experience working with React.js and Typescript (school projects and courses are not counted as work experience!)
- Good understanding of ReactJS and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, etc
- Preceding experience with ReactJS workflows like Redux, Create React App, data structure libraries
- Understanding of RESTful APIs, HTML/CSS, git, CI/CD
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- PHP 8 knowledge is an added advantage
- Proficient knowledge next.js framework is an added advantage
- Knowledge of mobile (like React native) is an added advantage
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Understanding of SEO principles is an added advantage
- Good problem-solving skills
- Open-minded team player, willing to accept feedback and offer suggestions
About the company