job description - Travel Insurance Officer
- Set corporate travel policy issuance and debiting.
- Issuance of all embassy letters both for bank clients and direct clients.
- Administration of the monthly travel reinsurance report, and monthly report on travel insurance sales targets.
- Providing all the back-office support to travel insurance marketing initiatives.
- Issuance of travel insurance quotations to direct clients and corporates, compiling necessary reports, and obtaining relevant information from reinsurance.
- Manage the cardholder’s database under banks' select schemes and update the database regularly in addition to updating the reinsurers' database in the pre-set format.
- End-to-end claims handling and constant updates to the client.
- Prompt clients serving.
- Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent
- Experience in Insurance is compulsory
- Must be knowledgeable and abreast with happenings in the insurance sector.
- Good knowledge of Computer Software
- Good time management
- The Travel Insurance Officer will have experience in the Insurance sector/field.
About the company