job description - Telesales Marketer
- We are looking fora well-spoken ,enthusiastic, motivated and results-driven Telesales Marketer to contribute in generating sales. You should be able to promote and sell the company’s products and services over phone calls. You should also be able to determine the customer's requirements and preferences.You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
- You must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. You must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts. You should also be able to maintain a record of the customer details and update the same in the database.
- As a Telesales Marketer, you should be well-spoken and have the ability to maintain a calm composure at all times. You should also be able to build and maintain long-lasting customer relationships.
- So, if you have the skills to match the job requirements, then do get in touch with us. We would love to have you onboard.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service.
- Go the "extra mile" to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone.
- Always strive towards meeting sales quota.
- Converting difficult leads to customers.
- Providing brand recognition by leaving customers with an excellent impression of the company through effective customer relations, empathy and effective communication skills.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a similar field.
- Proven experience as a Telesales Marketer or other sales role.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Telesales Marketer or similar sales role.
- Experience in the area of sales is a plus.
About the company
We are an Ed-tech pathway college offering affordable and qualitative International regulated diplomas and executive education courses to the world, with a unique focus on Africa and Asia.