job description - Technician
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Ensure workflow are properly tied to schedules.
- Manage all onsite installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Document processes and be able to use android phones on the field
- Working with the driver be able to utilize vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
- Cooperate with team members and share information across the organization.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations to team leaders.
- Execute operations instructions promptly in a business like manner, ensuring safety first at all time.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Working experience in a distribution company and HSE certificate and/or Training experience would be an advantage.
About the company
We are a knowledge-based, capacity-building, and technical solutions-providing organization with a strategic focus on the Power sector.