- To assist in providing technical and programmatic support and work closely with the Technical Officer, to drive Community based programs in the Prevention & Community directorate of the organization in close working relationship with stakeholders; CSOs, supported health facilities, relevant government agencies and network of PLHIVs, in the implementation of community-based programs, care and support, Orphans & Vulnerable Children (OVC) services with gender mainstreaming, and working closely with the State Teams to ensure achievement of programmatic goals and objectives.
- Assist in providing oversight and technical support to all prevention and community services such as HIV testing services, KPs intervention, recency surveillance, PrEP services, OVC activities in assigned State with guidance from the supervisor and the Technical Lead.
- Contribute to the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the directorate work plans with quarterly progress report writing of all program activities
- Contribute to the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation as well as reporting of all prevention & community based programs.
- Support the CBOs during program implementation, monitor community structures and ensure compliance with standards and target achievements in the state.
- Assist in capacity building efforts of relevant staff in the facilities involved in prevention program implementation for high quality service delivery at all program sites using internationally recognized best practices and in line with national guidelines
- Support in strengthening bi-directional referrals between communities and health facilities, and gender mainstreaming across program areas.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a First Degree in Sciences or Social Sciences.
- Minimum of three (3) years cognate experience in an NGO or donor-funded environment with expertise in the design, implementation, supervision and monitoring of KP programs.