- The desired candidates will work with the state M&E team to support the implementation of robust monitoring and evaluation systems for the State.
- S/He will be responsible for collating data at the LGA level and ensuring quality data reporting for the State program.
- S/He will conduct timely review and analysis of state-level data and provide monthly feedback to the state Technical teams and other levels.
- Work with the state M&E team to support the implementation of robust monitoring and evaluation systems for the State.
- Ensure timely and complete collation of program data at supported facilities and LGA, while ensuring data quality.
- Conduct timely review and analysis of state-level data and provide monthly feedback to the state Technical teams and other levels
- Provide technical oversight to M&E Assistants to ensure documentation and reporting at site level are fully optimized
- Support the state SI Lead towards full operationalization of facility program monitoring dashboard while strengthening Data Demand and Data Use (DD/DU) at site and LGA level.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a First Degree in Medicine, Pharmacy, Behavioural/Social Sciences, Public Health, Demography, Biostatistics, Statistics, or a relevant field.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the field of HIV prevention, care, and treatment services.
- Must possess the ability to analyze and interpret both quantitative and qualitative data to inform programming.
- Must have intermediate knowledge of SPSS or STATA or knowledge of DHIS, MS-Access or other compatible database software will be of added advantage.
- Must have experience conducting monitoring visits, utilizing checklists and other tools, including the ability to develop M&E tools as needed.
- Familiarity with the socio-cultural contexts of Benue state will be an advantage.