- The successful candidate will provide hands-on support to the management of program’s database at the facility and LGA level in conjunction with the Technical Officer – Database Management.
- Provide technical support for the maintenance of Electronic Medical Records System
- Support the design, adaptation, and maintenance of all systems that support utilization of data repositories.
- Ensure that the software and database tools developed meet the intended reporting and data output requirements for both internal use and donors/GoN.
- Support the use, upgrade and maintenance of Nigeria Electronic Medical Records System (NMRS)
- Provide technical support on installation and deployment of new or emerging NMRS/EMR modules
- Support the development of relevant SQL scripts for pulling of specific or routine data from the EMR
- Work with other developers to maintain and upgrade all Health Informatics web platforms
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a First Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years experience in information technology, including data collection, entry and analysis.
- Must possess knowledge of the nature of HIV/AIDS data as well as data management policies and procedures.