job description - Talent Management And Development Specialist
- Experience working with different organizations within the to develop and execute development programs.
- Experience in instructional design processes to ensure the cost-effective creation, implementation and continual improvement of leadership programs to enable candidates.
- Talent development specialists need skills in assessing the current levels of performance in the organization.
- Expertise in running surveys, focus groups or interviews
- Creating surveys that allow managers to rate employees on critical skills related to leadership, such as influencing, negotiating, motivating and developing others, to reveal performance gaps that form the basis for developing training plans.
- Establishing metrics for evaluating the performance of participants involved in leadership programs typically by reviewing operational metrics.
- Ability to access reports, interpret meaning and propose solutions that enable changes to employee behavior.
- Managing financial and logistical aspects of leadership development programs.
- Keeping abreast of current trends in leadership development, including delivery methods, such as distance learning alternatives using web conferencing software.
- Should be able to produce results by inspiring other employees to set goals, make good career decisions and exploit personal leadership strengths.
- Ability generate courses that allow diverse learners to achieve their learning objectives through the use of multimedia courses, seminars and other systematic processes associated with learning.
- Bachelor's Degree or a Master's Degree with at least five years' experience in Talent acquisition. Experience managing an organization.
- Expertise in handling Human Resources issues such as career development, performance management.
About the company
Hobark International Limited is an integrated oilfield service company, that provides Consultant Management Services, Drilling services, and other Oilfield related services.