job description - Store Assistant
- The Store Assistant is in charge of updating stock levels in the inventory system for the company.
- He should know the importance of inventory control.
- He keeps enough stock levels to avoid overstocking. He also avoids stocking old items.
- Attending to store issue requisitions daily
- Raising of Goods Receive Note for the new purchases
- Assist in carrying out periodic stock-taking.
- Assist in arranging and maintaining items in their proper shelves for easy accessibility
- To ensure that all updated Goods Receive Notes are duly signed off
- Assist in day-to-day reconciliation of physical stock.
- To ensure that invoiced materials correspond with the physical items
- To ensure that purchased prices are in accordance with the approved prices as indicated on approved Purchase Requisitions
- Carry out any other assignment delegated by the Head of Finance.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Book Keeping or Economics
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- A good team player and eye for detail
- Problem Solving /Analysis and troubleshooting skill
- Strategic thinking and strong execution skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Competent in problem-solving, team building, planning and decision-making.
About the company