job description - Senior System Administrator - VICIdial Expert
The candidate must be prepared, willing and flexible to work alternate work schedules and available to address emergency activity if required.
Knowledge/Skills/Ability & Roles and Responsibility:
Must have 10 years Linux System Admin and 5+ years VICIdial/Asterisk PBX proven experience including experience with VICIdial Clustered environments at a minimum.
Well-versed in the following:
- Installation and support of Linux Operating Systems (CentOS, RedHat, Ubuntu, etc.)
- Installation, configuration and deployment of VICIdial Cluster/ and ViciBox in Asterisk based application and cloud environment.
- Create and Manage carrier trunking and services, Direct SIP trunking, routing, campaign creation and modification and strong testing skills in VICI to maximize business/agent optimization
- Troubleshooting Vici Dialers and Asterisk
- MySQL databases and VoIP Termination.
- Proven track record of deploying Dialers or IVR applications in an enterprise environment.
- Skilled with VICIPhone but a good working knowledge of the full suite of communications mediums including VICIChat, VICIE-mail and VICISMS implementation.
- Server Stats and Reports such as:
- Real-Time Reports
- Inbound & Outbound Calling Reports
- Agent Reports
- Custom Reports
- Call List/Leads reporting
- List and leads uploading formats
- Campaign Call Time configuration according to Area to Call
- Backup, Restore, Patch and Upgrading Vicidial & Asterisk.
- System and Server maintenance.
- Support, maintain, enhance Linux infrastructure including applications like:
- Knowledge in building open source Linux platform servers for production with, but not limited to VICIdial, Zimbra email server, OSTicket, pfSense Firewall, SuiteCRM (integration w VICIdial).
- Knowledge in Cloud Servers and integrating Linux platforms for business needs.
- Knowledge in Linux recovery and debugging and fixing it with OS patches.
- Active monitoring, alarming and optimization applications and processes such as Prometheus & Grafana
- Systems performance, access and availability monitoring and reporting.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups and optimize servers and software for performance. Create and maintain internal web-based tools and utilities.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusion.
- Knowledgeable in PC/Public Internet troubleshooting for Work-From-Home agents.
- Programming languages: MySQL, PHP, Perl, AGI and Shell Scripts
- Must demonstrate excellence working in a team, ability to listen and contribute to the needs/ issues, and suggest/implement operational solutions.
- Must have excellent fluency in speaking English, communicating verbally and in writing required.
Skills, Knowledge And Expertise
System Administrator, VICIdial, Asterisk, MySQL, PHP, Perl, AGI and Shell Scripts
We are a global, freelance marketplace and BPO company providing on-demand, vetted freelance talent and outsourcing services.