job description - Senior Electrical Engineer
- Designing, controlling, and implementing electrical systems and products;
- Inspecting electrical equipment, wiring, fixtures and other components to ensure that they are functional;
- Hands-on Experience on different PLCs (Including Siemens) and latest updates in Electricals/Electronics;
- Repairing electrical systems, Wiring, Circuit breakers, Equipment, Machinery and other electrical components;
- Installation of new Control circuit and/or modification of existing instruments/Electrical systems as requested, to include design Load and implantation of new Control logic;
- Checking of industrial Generator and the synchronizing panel to ensure that there is no Power failure;
- Engaging in investing and resolving any line control or machine problems by running PLC diagnostics and Programming solutions on machines as the need arises.
- Attend to Electrical fault on livestock’s pen houses/farms, automated hatcheries, feed mills etc.;
- Carrying out preventive & break-down maintenance and condition-based monitoring of various equipment;
- Enhancing workmen's capabilities through training and involving them in problem-solving techniques.
- Minimum of B.Eng / HND in Electrical / Electronic Engineering from a reputable university or polytechnic;
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience, preferably in Poultry Farms (automated hatchery, livestock pen houses etc.), Feed Mills, Slaughter Houses/Blast Freezers;
- Membership of professional bodies like NSE, COREN etc. will be an added advantage;
- Proven expertise as an electrical engineer
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software
- Deep knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
- Ability to read electrical diagrams/designs;
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability;
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Ibadan in Oyo State.
About the company