job description - Security Engineer
A rapidly-growing company that is tapping into the limitless potentials of technology to build innovative products geared towards the tech industry, is looking for a Security Engineer. The engineer will be responsible for making sure that the application's video is encrypted. The company is presently working in stealth mode while perfecting their products and services, before launching their revolutionary solutions. This is a great opportunity for engineers who are eager to tackle thrilling challenges and turn code into a legacy of innovation.
- Support current applications with technical issues and do troubleshooting
- Take charge of protecting the executable code from potential manipulation or reverse engineering
- Create and implement network security guidelines and best practices, such as firewall policies, intrusion detection, vulnerability assessments, and countermeasures
- Keep track of security incidents and ensure that the appropriate team members in the organization are informed
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a Security Engineer
- Prolific experience working with encryption and secure code development
- In-depth knowledge of cybersecurity best practices
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of Cloud Security
- Excellent conversational and written English communication skills
About the company
We now live in a remote-first world and every company is in a race to find the best remote engineers. There are so many amazing engineers all over the world.