job description - Sales Readiness Experts
- Identify Sales Onboarding and training needs, and develop the corresponding training tracks
- Organize Sales training sessions for new hires
- Become well versed in all tools that are part of the Sales tech stack so you can act as the main point of contact to support our Sales team in their day-to-day
- Proactively share information about the key techniques, practices, and tools that can support the work of the sales team;
- Support all initiatives from internal teams in which Sales needs to be trained
- Monitor and analyze the usage of sales training content and courseware
- Develop and manage sales training projects and activities.
- Oversee CRM performance, engagement and utilization across the Sales team, identifying opportunities for training
- Maintain key Sales artifacts updated in the Sales content repository, such as Proposal templates, during the sales cycle (Hubspot, Pipedrive)
- Partner with Sales and Marketing in the development of Sales Plays
- Assists in the definition and implementation of sales tools, processes and playbooks
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements, as well as gaps in data
- Ensure sales team alignment to sales processes, policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- 7 years experience in Sales Operations, Sales Training or related roles in B2B SaaS or Technology
- Experience developing training documentation
- Experience in delivering training in-person and via call
- Strong understanding of different sales processes and able to map out buyers journeys
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of Sales Systems, processes and methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Displays excellent troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills, knowing when to act quickly
- A motivated, driven and self-starting attitude
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency, effectively executing to drive desired results and meet deadlines
- Ability to balance simultaneous projects, evaluate workload and prioritize tasks based on criticality
- High level of organization and detail-orientation
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative
- Operates in a cooperative and collaborative spirit to achieve shared goals across multiple functions, and also has the ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast paced, fast-changing team environment
- Ability to articulate needs for process improvements.
About the company
Hobark International Limited is an integrated oilfield service company, that provides Consultant Management Services, Drilling services, and other Oilfield related services.