job description - Regional Sales Manager, East
- The role is responsible for operational execution of the contractual sales and distribution agreements with the third party distributors team and manages performance against set KPI's of sales targets, volume and Revenue targets, Distribution (Territory Coverage), Quality, Food Safety, Occupational safety, Service and Cost.
- Identify and lead business development plans in collaboration with the 3P sales team and into the PEP internal business governance process
- Customer development - establish best practices and discipline for selection and onboarding of right trade partners and support the capability development of the 3P frontline teams.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- 7-8 years post Tertiary Qualification experience, specifically in commerce / Economics / Logistics with at least 5 years at a Middle Management Level sales with Proven results at delivering business change.
- Prior work experience in the snacks category in the East region.
- Extensive FMCG operational sales / distributor management experience.
- Excellent In-Market Execution & Good Team Management skills.
- Excellent analytical, project management and presentation skills.
- Channel Insights and analytical ability to feedback on channel trends.
- High level of business acumen ~ commercially savvy and financially aware.
- Flexibility to work in any region travel up to 75%.
- Proven track record of working as a team; Self-Motivated and Proactive.
About the company
We are a multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo's business encompasses all aspects of the food and beverage market.