job description - QHSSE Specialist
- To cultivate and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Assist the leadership team to develop, manage and monitor the QHSE performance of the company.
- Monitor and advise on all QHSE matters, issues and concerns to ensure Company compliance with statutory requirements, Company and contractual requirements and good industry practice.
- Liaise with Customers and Supply Chain, regarding QHSE matters, ensuring their expectations are met.
- Responsible for Company’s QHSE processes and procedures to ensure the Company maintains
its accreditations (ISO9001-2015, ISO14001-2015, OHAS18001-2007, Achilles FPAL Verified,
Achilles UVDB B2 Verified etc.
- Responsible for management of and liaison with QHSE auditors to acquire/maintain Company’s accreditations
- Conduct audits to evaluate the effectiveness of systems and procedures, identifying and
assisting implementing improvements
- Manage and monitor emergency procedures, signage, PPE, COSHH control etc.
- Report on Company’s QHSE performance to the leadership team and statutory authorities
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and
- Conduct QHSE training courses using internal and external resources when required.
Qualifications / Experience
- Experienced in managing and implementing Quality Management
- Quality Assurance qualification from an accredited body or through
- NEBOSH or similar qualification
- Essential Knowledge of the power, gas and offshore industry Desirable.
About the company
Hobark International Limited is an integrated oilfield service company, that provides Consultant Management Services, Drilling services, and other Oilfield related services.