job description - Python Developer
We are looking to hire a Python Developer who will be responsible for writing and testing and scaling new or existing Python applications by developing back-end components and integrating user-facing elements in collaboration with front-end developers.
- To be successful as a Python developer, you should possess in-depth knowledge of object-relational mapping, experience with server-side logic, and above-average knowledge of Python programming.
- Working with development teams to determine application requirements.
- Writing scalable code using Python programming language.
- Testing and debugging applications.
- Developing back-end components.
- Integrating user-facing elements using server-side logic.
- Assessing and prioritizing client feature requests.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Coordinating with front-end developers.
- Reprogram existing databases to improve functionality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience building Python applications.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Python and related frameworks - Django preferably.
- A deep understanding and multi-process architecture and the threading limitations of Python.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources into a single system.
- Familiarity with testing tools.
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required.
We are a financial technology firm that has developed an innovative solution that allows businesses and individuals to buy anything and pay for it in installments.