job description - Production Chemist
- Work closely with relevant site operations team to troubleshoot process and integrity issues.
- Carry out routine analysis of injected, produced and treated fluids and gas.
- Engage in applications and monitoring of chemical treatment programs directly influencing integrity of process equipment, flow assurance and product quality.
- Ensure proper handover during shift change and communication to all relevant parties, offshore and onshore.
- BSc/B.Eng in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry.
- At least 5 years experience in Production Chemistry.
- Practical post NYSC experience with development, application and optimization of all common production chemicals
- Must have field experience with bottle-testing Demulsifier/Deoiler chemicals on site, to assist with process optimization.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be diplomatic and display high level of emotional intelligence.
- Must be proactive and have a sound understanding of current lab/field safety and environmental practices for chemicals/process fluids, and common effluent discharge quality limits.
About the company
Hobark International Limited is an integrated oilfield service company, that provides Consultant Management Services, Drilling services, and other Oilfield related services.