job description - Procurement / Business Development Executive
- We are looking to Strengthen our workforce with a qualified and experienced professional in the Oil and Gas Industry to fill the position of Business Development/Procurement Executive.
- Develop Request for quotations/Request for proposals (RFQs/RFPs) from both existing and new clients in the oil and gas industry
- Source for and follow up with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to get quotations as well as technical partnerships
- Ensure existing technical partners products/services are getting necessary patronage from existing and new clients
- Provide procurement support in relation to tendering and procurement process generally, ensuring that all supplies and services are procured in line with current procurement policies and procedures.
- Manage purchasing and procurement activities on time delivery (OTD) of service, effective client management for retention/repeat business
- Tender/Bid packaging and submission
- Manage online biddings on platforms like SAP Ariba, Nipex and many more
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the company’s products, processes and procedures.
- Manage all business development strategies, procurement management activities for the company, sourcing and contracting of suppliers, review and verification of invoices
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3 - 4 years prior Oil and Gas industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented.
About the company
Teosimek is a leading suppliers of a wide range of upstream engineering and management services including manpower supply, quality management, environmental services, facilities, project management.