job description - People Operations Associate
- We are looking to hire a People Operations Associate to serve as the first point of contact for our employees in search of People Operations support or information. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and a passion for our business and its success.
- Organize and maintain personnel records.
- Provide support for the entire Talent Management Process.(Recruitment, Onboarding, Learning & Development, Employee Engagement, Performance Management etc).
- Dissemination of information to staff on company policies and developments within the workplace on a regular basis.
- Interphase with stakeholders including management, vendors and regulators on relevant regulatory matters.
- Managing procurement and facilities.
- Coordinates office services and personnel; including other Admin staff, office moves, office design, records management and control, etc.
- Receives employees’ complaints and refers them to appropriate departments/persons to resolve the challenge.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Relevant training & certifications.
- 1-2 years of similar experience in an Admin/HR Role.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Tech Savvy.
CredPal is a place for you, if:
- You are young, energetic and enthusiastic.
- You are excited about technology and the complexities of the future.
- You’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
We are a financial technology firm that has developed an innovative solution that allows businesses and individuals to buy anything and pay for it in installments.