job description - Onboarding & Engagement Analyst
- We are looking for driven passionate problem solvers and self-starters to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for smooth ISA onboarding & engagement process, end-to-end in order to ensure Sales staff satisfaction and retention for revenue and profit generation for the organization.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for reaching out to all prospective & new ISAs.
- In charge of tracking all ISA growth in Number and quality across all functioning regions
- Coordinate and facilitate training for all ISAs.
- Incorporate the onboarding plan end-to-end.
- Follow up & manage the lifecycle of all ISA (regular & Trainer).
- Track the activities and welfare of an ISA.
- Process ISA Logistics fee & commission
- Collaborate with the Commercial Analyst on ISA Recruitment.
- Support the HRBP on ISA & DSR Guarantor Verification
- Support the HRBP on the end-to-end infrastructure of the ISA program.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Management related field.
- 2 - 3 years work experience.
- Consulting Experience is a plus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Team collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Perceptive and a fast learner: you’re able to quickly understand the technology that powers Traction Apps, and able to help customers achieve their goals, even if they’re unable to articulate those goals.
- A positive, polite, confident, sincere, and friendly disposition.
- The ability to solve problems and to think quickly on your feet.
- Flexibility - we’re growing and evolving, and you’ll need to come along for the ride.
- Join a high-potential organization. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly scaling business where we expect you to approach things differently, and solve problems for business owners
- Meaningful Rewards: Competitive Base Pay, Flexible Leave Plan, Health Insurance
- Captain your career path. Live, work, and breathe in an environment with limitless opportunities for growth, both professionally and personally. A personal learning budget used to invest in your growth
- The Best Team. Working with a motivated and talented team plus regular team bonding events
- Ownership: At Traction, we take the initiative to achieve favorable results.
- Invent & Innovate: We are constantly developing and designing solutions.
- Growth Centered ( self and customers): You keep pursuing growth and learning.
- Team Spirit (collaborative): We are a team that works together to achieve a common goal.
- High Ethical Standard: Respect, trust, honesty, and moral character are values that we uphold.
- Customer Driven: We see everything we do at Traction on how it will impact our customers.
- Above & Beyond: We don't just do what's expected of us; We go the extra mile.
Traction Apps is a one-stop platform for small businesses to accept payments, run their businesses and access capital for growth, We are building the operating system for SMEs in Africa!